ERASMUS + PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND EDUCATIONAL VISIT IN HELSINKI (FINLAND)
Project Management Spain Erasmus Plus
Organization ID (OID): E10039300
Book your spot with peace of mind in PMS ERASMUS PLUS. Great FLEXIBILITY in these difficult times postponing dates or even refunding course fees in case of force majeure.
• COURSE INFORMATION:
E+PMEV course will focus on EXCHANGE PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS in Erasmus +, with special focus on the new certification to get KA1 grant and Key Action 2 Erasmus + Projects but MANAGEMENT AND ASSESMENT Key Action 1 project as well. In addition, E+PMEV will give the participants the oportunity to know a new education system and will do PERSONALIZED EDUCATIONAL VISIT TO SCHOOLS to know how they work and to have the chance to create a KA2 project with local centers. Non-native English trainers expecting participants to have at least B1 level of English proficiency.
Erasmus+ Programme is a real European success story, consistently identified as one of the most successful initiatives of the EU. Since its inception in 1987, the programme has expanded considerably. It now covers all education and training sectors ranging from early childhood education and care, and school education to vocational education and training, higher education and adult learning. The new programme 2021-2027 will not only be more inclusive and innovative but also more digital and greener. It will be key to achieving the European Education Area by 2025 and will mobilise the education, training, youth and sport sectors for swift recovery and future growth. It will provide many new opportunities for Europe's learners. With increased accessibility and more flexible mobility formats, it will provide opportunities to a more diverse group of learners, including those with fewer opportunities and school pupils, who are now included in the mobility action.
You will learn everything about the funding available at Erasmus + Projects, acquiring concrete skills related to the design of a SUCCESSFUL PROJECT, the key words to write the form and manage the project once approved. A practical simulation is carried out for each topic in focus during the European Project Design. Besides, teachers give key knowledge pills every day and motivation activities to participants to put them in action so they can face to write a proposal with success.
E+PMEV course is based on theoretical lessons and presentations of examples of good practice as well as discussions and experience comparisons. The course will have lectures, seminars and workshops to ensure full comprehension and every day assingnment support. Every day will add new information about Key Action Erasmus Plus and will create new links to strenghten future common projects. During the middle of the week all participants will have educational visits to other schools to know in person how other schools work.
Our experienced trainers will support and stimulate the networking and cooperation among participants. We organize networking, cultural, sport and historical activities in order to give participants the opportunity to exchange best-practices and establish professional cooperation and links. These activities are a very good example of how to organise activities in a possible common future KA2 project. In these activities will take part not only participants of the course but also other participant from differents courses attended by the company. The expected training activity has been structured so that the participants can transfer know-how and develop needed skills to create and manage a proposal with real success.
By the end of the course, participants should have an assested proposal for international collaboration action of a partnership project. To ensure that, participants will work on a real application form in order to acquire concrete skills on how to design and apply for a EU-funded project. Furthermore, trainers will make extensive use of evidence-based examples and experiences. In the end of the course, the company will provide the participants an attendance certificate including the detailed information about the course, e.g. title, programme and schedule. In addition, a Europass Mobility Certificate can be added on request.
• MAIN OBJECTIVES:
E+PMEV course covers all the needs of the project cycle from developing the idea, finding the right partners, design a successful project, assesting during all the process –not only at the end– to managing properly and reporting it. In detail, the concrete goals of the course are:
- To improve the quality and the accessibility of European projects in order to foster European integration and excellence in education.
- To empower and to train teachers, education staff and those interested in developing European learning projects to successfully access and manage European funds.
- To know other Educational System and be able to transfer the good practices in a satisfactory way to their own school centers.
- To strengthen European collaboration among –past, present and future– participants in the course and local schools.
- To share experiences of international colaboration and projects from different organizations in order to be more effective in our proposal.
- To give the opportunity for students of the participants to travel around Europe in future years thanks to their succesful KA2 projects created this week.
- To improve English fluency –official language of the course–.
Thanks to this course the participants will:
- Assess and manage propperly their own present KA1 Erasmus + Project and the future KA2 Erasmus + Project.
- Improve their practical skills related to the management of the idea and application process.
- Meet very interesting teachers, acquire great knowledge about other educational system and use great resources.
- Know everything about preparation and management of the financial budgeting and contractual aspects, not only with their National Agency but also with their own partners.
- Learn how they should impact and disseminate the results of the proposal.
- Evaluate the results of their project and move the school towards sustainability in innovative education and international collaboration.
- Make contacts with new partners interested in developing European Projects through specific networking activities.
By the end of the course, each participant should be able to:
- Pass from the idea of a project to write a good proposal.
- Create a great project focused in European priorities and full of imaginative activities.
- Avoid mistakes in writing projects and financial reporting.
- Apply before deadline a suceed proposal considering assesment criteria.
- Manage effectively a KA1 – KA2 European funded project.
• DAILY PROGRAMME:
It exists a standard indicative daily programme. However, the course can be personalized each week on participants needs and professional profiles.
The course’s trainers usually welcome participants on Sunday afternoon and give them all the course material. The main training activities, instruction and practices will take place from Monday to Friday. On another note, participants will be involved in cultural activities held by PMS ERASMUS PLUS during afternoon time, most likely on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Moreover, on Thursday morning all participants will be able to explain their own school and KA1 project to the rest of participants and work all together to set up future eTwinnings or even KA2 projects. After that, all of them will have the possibility to enjoy an optional activity to deepen in the searching of new partners, enjoying a great day full of motivating and funny activities. Finally, there will be a course’ roundup and a final evaluation on Saturday morning and the delivery of the certificates of attendance.
Please find below the standard indicative daily programme:
DAY 1 – SUNDAY. WELCOMING.
- Meeting and greeting.
- Individual orientation and information about the venue and the city.
- Reception of all course material.
- Brief presentation of the course and its target by the end of the week.
DAY 2 – MONDAY. KEY ACTION 1: MOBILITY TOOL AND CERTIFICATION.
- Remembering KA1 E+: SWOT, 2020 European objetives and activities.
- Life Cycle of European Projects, from the beginning to the end of a project. Roles, tasks and responsibilities in managing your E+ Project.
- Mobility Tool: how to manage this compulsory European platform.
- Assessing your own KA1 projects to make it easier at the final report.
- How to get the new KA1 certification.
- Free cultural activity: Discovering the city and its cultural heritage. You will visit Helsinki center in a guided tour included in course fees.
DAY 3 – TUESDAY. EDUCATIONAL VISIT TO SCHOOLS. OBSERVATION DAY.
- Brief presentation of the National educational system.
- Personalized educational visit to schools. Meeting, Job Shadowings and collaborative work. Workshops in pairs and groups, including local schools, to put in practice common ideas of good practices.
- Presentation of concrete EU-funded projects. Best practice in small groups on successful projects planning of KA2 E+.
- Free cultural activity: you will have the chance to discover the real style of Finnish inhabitants with free entrance to sauna and even more in Allas Sea Pool in Helsinki city. Activity included in courses fees.
DAY 4 – WEDNESDAY. KEY ACTION 2: CRITERIA, OBJECTIVES AND PRIORITIES.
- Europe 2021-2027 Strategies, Objectives and Priorities.
- Criteria of projects assesment: Relevance, Quality both proposal and partners, Impact and Dissemination. Outcomes. Management and quality standards.
- KA201 and KA229 E+ Projects. From SWOT, Priorities and common Activities to Impact, Disseminations and Sustainability. Key questions and its answers.
- Dissemination of your project. European Plus Projects Results Platforms and other Internet sites or Social Networks.
- Discussing group ideas proposed by groups to achieve Europan Objectives. Brainstorming and team building.
DAY 5 – THURSDAY. NETWORKING DAY.
- Networking activity: Presentation of your own school and your KA1 PROJECT: 5W's. WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY with all participants from the course and other structured courses of the company.
- Networking activity: Guided session to find your best partner for a future JOB SHADOWING and/or KA229 PROJECT.
- Optional cultural package: you’ll enjoy in a networking activity visiting medieval city of Talllin in Estonia. This is a ferry optional cultural trip with a guided tour to Tallin. Moreover, during the ferry trip you’ll have plenty time to explain your own school and KA1 project just to create more connection between all participants during the day.
DAY 6 – FRIDAY. WORKING HARD IN A SUCCESFUL PROPOSAL.
- Planning the follow up: future projects together.
- Cooperative groups by priorities and topics. Writing together a KA1 certification or even a KA2 proposal draft and how to get a success one: Tips, tricks and key words.
- Participants speech of their own KEY ACTION -1 or 2- project: Needs-Priorities-Objectives-Activities-Impact-Dissemination-Sustainability.
- Additional training session tailored to specific needs, just in case someone needs it.
- Optional dinner in the center of Helsinki. Networking activity to deepen the relationship between all participants.
DAY 7 – SATURDAY. CONCLUSION.
- Course evaluation.
- Releasing of official course certifications.
- Presentation of participants’ works.
- Participants departure.
E+PMEV course will attend editions during academic course 2021, 2022 and 2023 in following dates:
SPAIN – ALICANTE:
- From Sunday 10th October to Saturday 16th.
- From Sunday 12th December to Saturday 18th.
ICELAND – REYKJAVÍK:
- From Sunday 17th October to Saturday 23rd.
FRANCE – PARIS:
- From Sunday 26th September to Saturday 2nd October.
FRANCE – MARTINIQUE:
- From Sunday 16th January to Saturday 22nd.
ICELAND – REYKJAVÍK:
- From Sunday 13th February to Saturday 19th.
- From Sunday 24th April to Saturday 30th.
- From Sunday 16th October to Saturday 22nd.
SPAIN – ALICANTE:
- From Sunday 20th February to Saturday 27th.
- From Sunday 3rd April to Saturday 9th.
- From Sunday 2nd October to Saturday 8th.
- From Sunday 11th December to Saturday 17th.
FINLAND – HELSINKI:
- From Sunday 27th February to Saturday 5th March.
FRANCE – PARIS:
- From Sunday 25th September to Saturday 1st October.
IRELAND – DUBLIN:
- From Sunday 23rd October to Saturday 29th.
FRANCE – MARTINIQUE:
- From Sunday 15th January to Saturday 21st.
ICELAND – REYKJAVÍK:
- From Sunday 12th February to Saturday 18th.
- From Sunday 23rd April to Saturday 29th.
- From Sunday 15th October to Saturday 21st.
SPAIN – ALICANTE:
- From Sunday 19th February to Saturday 25th.
- From Sunday 26th March to Saturday 1st April.
- From Sunday 1st October to Saturday 7th.
- From Sunday 10th December to Saturday 16th.
FINLAND – HELSINKI:
- From Sunday 26th February to Saturday 4th March.
FRANCE – PARIS:
- From Sunday 24th September to Saturday 30th.
IRELAND – DUBLIN:
- From Sunday 22nd October to Saturday 28th.
• COSTS AND ERASMUS + FUNDING
The cost of the seven day course is 490€, including course fee, certification and support fee, cultural and sport activities in the city and organizational cost for educational visit schools. The company offers an Optional cultural package to deepen in relationship between all participants.
E+PMEV training course is tailored to be fully funded by Erasmus + to teachers, trainers, headmasters and any other staff of education organizations. Furthermore trainers can help in Key Action 1 Application to ensure that participants can get the grant and could be eligible to receive an Erasmus + grant that cover all the costs of the course.
The company will develop during the SUMMER and the EASTER GREAT NETWORKING WEEKS, where all participants of training courses participate together in cultural and funny activities. Those GREAT NETWORKING WEEKS will involve participants from all courses of the company. Every participant of each training course will have the opportunity to spend some funny time and to meet more people than in another simple course. All courses of the company include some cultural, sport and historical networking activities during the week. Activities will involve participants from other courses of the company in order to create a great environment and to find the perfect partner for future projects in common. Networking activities are designed to deepen the relationship between all participants. Moreover, in all editions we’re going to run different Erasmus + courses at the same time, just giving you different options to come with other colleagues from the same school and to enjoy together in free and optional activities that our company offers during the week.
Specifically speaking, participants are invited to spend a great networking day on Thursday in some relevant place of the city. During the morning time we’ll meet all participants together for a networking session where you’ll be able to briefly explain your own school and your KA1 project and be able to find suitable partners for future eTwinnings or even KA2 projects. In order to do that you should bring with you a presentation of your own KA1 Erasmus + Project. Moreover, you’ll have the chance to discover the culture of the country you’re visiting thanks to a great optional culture runned during afternoon time. This activity day will connect participants of different courses to match perfect partners for future relationships in European Projects. Furthermore, at the end of the week, all actors of the different courses will be asked to participate in a lunch in some special place in the city.
We aim to get an effective follow-up to stimulate peer networking, to keep in touch and to share opinions, experiences and practices for unlimited with European tools like eTwinning and other different ways of connection, such as e-mail, individual Skype calls, phone, WhatsApp or Facebook Group. Furthermore PMS ERASMUS PLUS will upload documents, videos and photos of the course on icloud, Dropbox or Google drive and will encourage all participants to share their own creation to have the maximum information in common benefits. In addition, those pictures and videos of the training course can be used for visibility and dissemination purposes.
- 27.02.2022 > 05.03.2022 (ID: 136048, Confirmed))
- Register before 13.02.2022
- 26.02.2023 > 04.03.2023 (ID: 186479)
- Register before 12.02.2023
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 121652.
There are no reviews for this course.