042.ONCE UPON A TIME...AROUND LISBON
The consequences of contemporary pluralist society create culturally challenging
educational environment in EU. It is recognized that there is a need for methodology and pedagogical strategies that are consistent with both local realities and European space exploring understanding of the school content through various tools .This course provides educational institutions with a resource that enables them to feel closer to European Citizenship and Identity in what concerns to be a European through visits to different historic places, such like museums and castles, where the participants will find the pedagogical characteristics of its educational programmes. The participants will be able to explore several aspects of their identities and to compare the various identities expressed by other Europeans. The methodology will also include ICT learning tools such like Q.R. code which can be useful to explore the historical places, and drama practical workshop. It will be expected that participants can be able to design educational programmes out of the class and implement evaluation activities of non-formal learning programes.
- 13.07.2020 > 18.07.2020 (ID: 120656, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.04.2020
- 05.10.2020 > 10.10.2020 (ID: 120659, Confirmed))
- Register before 31.08.2020
- 08.02.2021 > 13.02.2021 (ID: 120658, Confirmed))
- Register before 31.12.2020
- 17.05.2021 > 22.05.2021 (ID: 120661, Confirmed))
- Register before 15.03.2021
- 12.07.2021 > 17.07.2021 (ID: 120660, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.04.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 120654.
There are no reviews for this course.