Creativity in a digital world
Welcome to IDEC trainings in Greece!
>> Scope: Learn about concepts, methods, and tools of digital creativity. Get introduced in the work of digital media artists and their diverse pallettes and practises. Learn how to develop digital content from scratch or how to reclaim available content from online platforms. Design own creative projects.
>> Certificates: Certificate of attendance.
Europass Certificate Supplement.
>> ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Teachers and trainer, artists, designers, art or museum educators, creative industry professionals, art students.
>> Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Be able to create digital images, graphics, animated graphics with free software
- be familar with basic digital culture concepts
- know tools, software and platforms for digital creativity
- recognise the cultural significance of digital creative practises and know important digital artists
- be able to creatively approach available digital content
- have unlocked various paths in approaching digital media critically and creatively
>> Methodology: Each day includes lecture and workshop on different aspects of digital creativity.
The participants design digital media objects and projects.
At the end of each day, there is a reflection of the day.
During the week, the participants will develop their own digital projects according to their interest, will collaborate with eachother and will develop a final project.
>> Thematic units:
- Digital creativity
- Digital content creation and software
- Remix and appropriation in artistic practises
- Visual and audiovisual media, moving images and code based creativity
- Collaboration through digital media
>> Learning contents:
- The notion of creativity
- The notion of the digital
- Transmedia, cross media and postmedia storytelling
- Content, access, remix, appropriation
- Digital cutural heritage and creativity
- Concents and ideas in digital creativity
- The moving image
- Introduction to creative coding
- Free software - open up creativity
>> Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material in English language.
>> Cost: Tuition fee: 350 euro for 5 days training and 420 euro for 6 days training per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Note: The training sessions are being held between 9:00 – 14:00 daily with two coffee breaks. Small adjustments can be made to accommodate the cultural activities.
- 28.06.2021 > 03.07.2021 (ID: 119652)
- 31.01.2022 > 04.02.2022 (ID: 170638)
- 27.06.2022 > 02.07.2022 (ID: 170714)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 119648.
There are no reviews for this course.