CLASSROOM AS A STAGE: USING DRAMA IN EDUCATION PROCESS
The course focuses on using drama as a teaching tool in education. Trainees will improve their theoretical knowledge and expertise in the area of drama. They will also have a chance to see and try many different methods and activities suitable applying role-playing and other various drama activities in the classroom. They will also see how to adapt existing tasks and assignments in a way that they suit the needs of mixed ability classes. They will discuss how to experience and perform different roles. Trainees will also learn how to engage students of different profiles in education process.
Although course duration is 10 days, participants will have an option to choose 5 – 7 or 10 days.
Although course duration is 10 days, participants will have an option to choose 5 or 7 days.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- ITeach INTERNATIONAL TRAINING AND LEARNING INSTITUTE
- MALAGA, Spain
- Active citizenship, European dimension; Entrepreneurship, creativity; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Civic; Cultural awareness and expression; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 08.03.2021 > 17.03.2021 (ID: 119213)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 119212.
There are no reviews for this course.
OrganiserITeach INTERNATIONAL TRAINING AND LEARNING INSTITUTE