Integrative And Interactive Approaches To Teaching Through Art (7 days course in Zagreb)
This course is aimed at those interested in innovative ways of teaching Art or using Art in education to stimulate engagement and critical thinking. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Arts, cultural studies, ethics, philosophy; Entrepreneurship, creativity; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Civic; Cultural awareness and expression; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 490 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 28.02.2021 > 06.03.2021 (ID: 118963)
- 25.04.2021 > 01.05.2021 (ID: 118961)
- 24.10.2021 > 30.10.2021 (ID: 118967)
- 05.12.2021 > 11.12.2021 (ID: 118965)
- 20.02.2022 > 26.02.2022 (ID: 118966)
- 01.05.2022 > 07.05.2022 (ID: 118964)
- 09.09.2022 > 15.09.2022 (ID: 118962)
- 04.10.2020 > 10.10.2020 (ID: 118960)
- 29.11.2020 > 05.12.2020 (ID: 118959)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 118958.
There are no reviews for this course.