Technology And Media In Education (7 days course in Tenerife)
This course is aimed at those who want to improve their digital competences and learn how they can use technology to enhance learning. The course will focus on theoretical background and practical use of digital storytelling and building narratives as well as the opportunities for creating teaching and learning resources through media production and video editing actions.
More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Communication skills; Informatics, coding, digital learning, media literacy; Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Key competences
- Civic; Digital; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Other; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 490 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 25.06.2021 > 01.07.2021 (ID: 118890)
- 23.01.2022 > 29.01.2022 (ID: 118889)
- 29.05.2022 > 04.06.2022 (ID: 118891)
- 22.01.2021 > 28.01.2021 (ID: 118888)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 118887.
There are no reviews for this course.