Interdisciplinary Approach To Teaching Through Literature (7 days course on Santorini)
This course is aimed at all those interested in use of interactive and interdisciplinary approach to teaching through literature with assistance of digital storytelling, drama methods and art based activities. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Fira, Greece
- Communication skills; Informatics, coding, digital learning, media literacy; Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Key competences
- Cultural awareness and expression; Languages; Literacy
- Target audience
- Other; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 490 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 15.08.2021 > 21.08.2021 (ID: 118668)
- 21.08.2022 > 27.08.2022 (ID: 118670)
- 09.08.2020 > 15.08.2020 (ID: 118669)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 118667.
There are no reviews for this course.