The Kindergarten Carousel- Teaching Pre School Children
The aim of this course is for teachers of 3 to 7 year-olds and teacher trainers to experience a range of interesting activities linking methodology and learning theories to the Kindergarten/Pre-Primary Classroom today. Sessions are practical, include a focus on multi-media and technology for teaching purposes, and help teachers reflect on their approach to teaching today's very young learners.
To enable a better understanding of Pre-Primary/Kindergarten Teaching and expand & build on previous knowledge, using a range of practical
To introduce new areas of teaching methodologies and accompanying techniques, using hands-on experiential methods
To promote awareness and practical techniques in early learning
To help teachers reflect on their own teaching methods & contexts & develop teaching skills
To introduce an awareness of technology and ICT in the classroom today
To exchange pedagogical information & knowledge in a multi-cultural context
To further develop participants’ own language skills
To experience the cultural heritage of Malta with its bilingual linguistic environment
Sessions demonstrate current approaches, methodologies & techniques
An interactive communicative approach is applied, which provides participants with their own experiential learning of the activities & methodologies. Input sessions are in the form of hands-on workshops, and involve brainstorming, analysis, problem-solving, and role-play, both in pair work & group work.
Teachers are asked to reflect on the activities, inviting discussion with regard to their own pedagogical knowledge & skills, teaching methods &
contexts, and on adaptation of activities to their teaching & learning situations.
Both teaching & learning are explored, analysed and discussed, further enabling the participants’ use of their communication skills in English.
Participants are also introduced to websites related to the further development of their teaching skills & personal professional development
- 20.04.2020 > 24.04.2020 (ID: 118036, Confirmed))
- Register before 06.04.2020
- 22.06.2020 > 26.06.2020 (ID: 118039, Confirmed))
- Register before 15.06.2020
- 27.07.2020 > 31.07.2020 (ID: 118038, Confirmed))
- Register before 13.07.2020
- 24.08.2020 > 28.08.2020 (ID: 118041, Confirmed))
- Register before 10.08.2020
- 26.10.2020 > 30.10.2020 (ID: 118040, Confirmed))
- Register before 12.10.2020
- 22.02.2021 > 26.02.2021 (ID: 127902, Confirmed))
- Register before 01.02.2021
- 22.03.2021 > 26.03.2021 (ID: 127900, Confirmed))
- Register before 25.02.2021
- 19.04.2021 > 23.04.2021 (ID: 127901, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.03.2021
- 14.06.2021 > 18.06.2021 (ID: 127899, Confirmed))
- Register before 01.06.2021
- 26.07.2021 > 30.07.2021 (ID: 127898, Confirmed))
- Register before 14.06.2021
- 23.08.2021 > 27.08.2021 (ID: 127897, Confirmed))
- Register before 02.08.2021
- 25.10.2021 > 29.10.2021 (ID: 127896, Confirmed))
- Register before 27.09.2021
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.