Orrf Schulwerk for Gifted Students
"Orrf Schulwerk for Gifted Students"
The groups of participants can choose the locations at the specified dates.
Course Duration: 5 days
Orrf Schulwerk Elementary Music and Movement Education
All the participants will:
• Develop their speaking technique and identify the function of sound
• Use the sound as an instrument of improvisation and artistic creation
• Express themselves by the way of music, movement and sound
• Explore the music materials -instruments-
• Identify the Orrf instruments
• Gain the correct body stand position
• Use their body as an instrument
• Learn different movement qualities
• Learn forms of music and dance
• Classify the narrative elements of music
• Design a lesson plan according to different person and group characteristics
• Use the music, sound and speech as a communication tool
• Use the gesture, mimic and body language
• Define the basic principles of Orrf Schulwerk Music and Movement Education
• Put the basic principles of Orrf Schulwerk Music and Movement Education in the class areas
• Direct their students to use language, music and movement elements as a means of expression
• Direct their students to group activities where they will use language music and movement
• Prepare appropriate atmosphere for individual and group improvisation
CARRYING OUT THE EVENT
• This activity is organized to increase the knowledge and skills of the staff on Basic Music and Movement Education.
• As educator, we will assign to academicians who are experts in Basic Music and Movement Education or expert and school counselors who are providing in-service trainings.
• The training atmosphere will be organized in such a way that the participants can communicate effectively.
• The training have some requirement for X person can move freely and can do dance exercises;
a) a hall should be 40-100 square meters
b) the hall should be empty to allow movement training (no tables, desks etc. and chair can be arranged on the edges of the wall)
c) the floor of the hall should be preferably wood, laminate linoleum or carpet
d) the floor should be cleaned before the course considering that students will sit on the floor when necessary and they will stretch in motion studies
c) theacher should bring dance shoes or thick socks (Because working with shoes is not comfortable and it’s important to keep the place clean.) ant they should wear comfortable clothes
d) there should be blackboard and pencils suitable for writing
e) there should be a music system where the trainer connect his/her phone and play music
• Necessary light and sound system will be provided by taking into number of participants.
• The number of participants will be created as so not exceed 16 persons per training environment.
Teaching Methods, Technique and Strategies
• The Orrf Schulwerk approach will be used to achieve the objectives of the program.
• National and universal values related to program subjects, will be given by fusing them.
• Course notes related to education will be given to participants in electronic environment.
Assessment and Evaluation
• The participants will make a sample lesson plan presentation as a written and applied in groups of 4-6.
• All music teachers who are working in school institutions.
- 18.04.2022 > 22.04.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 111184.
There are no reviews for this course.