Designing Future Classroom
Designing Future Classroom
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 350€ for per-person
DESIGNING FUTURE CLASSES
The changing and developing world conditions lead to transformations in educational environments as well as in many other fields. This transformation includes many elements from the technological infrastructure of schools to teacher skills.
Teachers and teachers who are the stakeholders of the education system are also important actors of this transformation. Especially after the introduction of the concepts of digital indigenous and digital immigrants, the roles of learners and teachers (digital home or immigration) started to be explained with individual characteristics. In order to effectively guide learning processes, a teacher must first of all be well acquainted with the learner and plan teaching in accordance with his / her characteristics. This course is designed to guide the teachers of 21st century the teachers who can communicate with digital natives, and know their properties and create creative environments for the21st century learners at schools.
All the participants will:
• Define the characteristics of 21st century learners,
• Recognize the 21st century learners’ skills, needs and interests
• Learn how to communicate with digital natives
• Create creative environments
• Define Educational Technology Standards for teachers
• Acquire the skills how to demonstrate the knowledge, skills and experience using global and digital resources
• Create a strong class culture and design model 21st century classes
• Get familiar with designing future class
• Learn the roles of learners and teachers
• Clarify the characteristics of 21st century learners and teachers
• Lead the teachers how to be 21st century teachers
• Guide the teachers how to design their 21st century classes
Objectives of the course
• Defining to design future classes
• Getting to know 21st century learners
• Analyzing 21st century learners’ skill
• Understanding effective oral and written communication
• Classifying access and analyze information
• Designing and development of learning environments
• Gaining competence in the design and development of learning environments and assessment activities suitable for the digital age
• Creating a strong class culture
• Providing immediate feedbacks
• Focusing on practical and skill based learning
• Making plans for academic achievement
• Providing higher participation
• Creating and maintaining high behavioral expectations
• Discussing the model classes
• Working in groups cooperatively
• Teaching interactively
• All kind of teachers, trainers, educators etc.
Before the course,
• A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
• They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
• A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- 01.02.2021 > 05.02.2021 (ID: 119118)
- 24.05.2021 > 28.05.2021 (ID: 157035, Confirmed))
- 25.04.2022 > 29.04.2022 (ID: 157036, Confirmed))
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 109399.
There are no reviews for this course.