Project Based Schools
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 350€ for per-person
PROJECT BASED SCHOOL
The “Erasmus+ Project, eTwinning projects, itec-designing the classrooms of future with the innovative tools etc.” training course is addressed to individuals and organizations who wish to acquire the skills for successfully accessing and managing European funds in the field of culture, education and training.
The objective of the training course is to put European teachers and learning facilitators in the conditions to get familiar and to benefit of the opportunities the European Commission offers to develop learning activities at European level.
The course aims to provide participants with specific knowledge, skills, tools and instruments needed to design effective project proposals which enable them to effectively manage a European Project. Participants will be supported to create the conditions, within the group, to start up European partnership networks.
The course is designed to help teachers to start using Web 2.0 technologies in everyday classroom in a practical and realistic way. The course is intended for anyone with a desire to increase their proficiency in bringing technology into the classroom with the help of itec. In iTEC (Innovative Technologies for Engaging Classrooms, 2010-2014), European School-net worked with education ministries, technology providers and research organizations to transform the way that technology is used in schools. The course content is not limited to teachers of a specific subject. On the contrary it is open to teachers of all subjects and levels. The aim of the course is to enable participants to use ICT tools though Web 2.0, Social Networking, Blogging, websites from a didactical perspective and enhancing language interdisciplinary inquiry through a Digital Classroom.
The aim of the course is to enable participants to use activities using ICT though a methodology based on collaborative work. Web 2.0, Social Networking, Blogging and Web quests will support and enhance language interdisciplinary inquiry and the use and creation of digital teaching methodology besides the introduction to the appropriate methodology a Strategic Partnership under Erasmus+ must be implemented.
All the participants will:
• Provide teachers with practical ideas for how they can incorporate technology into their existing lessons.
• Familiarize teachers with current Internet trends • Giving a space for exchange of experiences and good practices among people coming from different countries who work in the same field
• Remain on task by working in small groups using Web 2.0;
• Encourage students to take the ownership of their own learning;
• Improve teamwork by stimulating the necessary skills to start up a strategic partnership (KA2) under Erasmus+;
• Familiarize participants on the EU funding opportunities in the context of the EU financial framework 2014-20 and understand correctly a call of proposal for funding.
• Provide advice and guidance on how to design a proposal for education and plan a successful project so as to exploit available EU funding opportunities.
• Provide advice on how to manage contractual procedures effectively with the European Commission when creating an appropriate transnational project partnership.
• Familiarize participants with basic principles in project management, like organizing a time plan, monitor the project development, create and deliver project reports.
• Organize and plan the financial and administrative aspects of the project.
• Familiarize participants with successful dissemination/promotion and exploitation principles of European project
• Exchange experiences in cooperative and collaborative learning process as long as in creativity and innovation;
• Share of best practice in teaching and learning, using ICT, enabling teachers to become confident and competent enough to create a collaborative, interactive classroom experience for their students through the use of the ICT and how they can use eTwinning in their classrooms.
• ICT into the classroom- Ways to implement activities within the classroom. In ITEC (Innovative Technologies for Engaging Classrooms, 2010-2014), European School net worked with education ministries, technology providers and research organizations to transform the way that technology is used in schools.-designing the classrooms of future and new educational approaches such as augmented reality flipped classrooms and blending learning and coding with scratch.
Objectives of the Course
• Providing general information about ICT within various classes
• Defining ICT usage in education with its benefits, provide teachers with practical ideas for how they can incorporate technology into their existing lessons.
• Developing actively and constructively students’ involvement in the work at class;
• Developing a school policy plan
• Finding and analyzing the information on project development
• Describing aims and objectives
• Creating intellectual output
• Using of Web 2.0 in our classroom
• Creating Websites with Web or other program topics to be used in a website
• Getting familiar with digital classroom
• Discussing ways to implement activities within the classroom
• Classifying of the itec-designing the future classrooms with innovative tools
• Explaining new educational trends and approaches
• Creating real activities using ICT
• Helping individuals and organizations increase their efficiency rates on successful projects and create a strong European partnership for future collaboration
• Developing an effective project idea and will work on projects within small groups
• Carrying out practical simulations based on the use of the services, database and documentation by the EU
• Supporting networking and knowledge sharing among teachers and learning facilitators in Europe and by giving them the opportunity to mutual exchange
• Using theoretical knowledge given participants helps to complete several practical tasks designed to create a digital classroom
• All kind of teachers, trainers, educators etc.
Before the course,
• A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
• They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
• A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- 20.06.2022 > 24.06.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 109376.
There are no reviews for this course.