CREATIVE THINKING at SCHOOLS
CREATIVE THINKING AT SCHOOLS
The groups of participants can choose the locations at the specified dates.
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 350€ for per-person
CREATIVE THINKING AT SCHOOLS
This course is a kind of teacher training course which aims to support school staffs with develop their professional skills, teaching methods focusing on creative thinking and teaching entrepreneurship at schools. Project based learning structure of the course allows participants to practice on creative thinking, team working and basic business modelling in order to experience how to teach basic entrepreneurship concepts. The course focuses on learning including case studies, thinking tools, interactive games and moderated discussions. Key learning concepts include managing expectations of students about Problem Solving, Decision Making, Self-Management.
All the participants will:
• Get familiar with the concept of Creative Thinking in 21st century teaching and learning methodologies
• Learn how to facilitate creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills among the students
• Learn how to help and improve their students to find and manage their potential
• Create their own teaching styles based on creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills in classroom
• Use interactive tools to provoke entrepreneurial thinking of school-children and students
Objectives of the Course
The main objective of the training course is to prepare the participants to professionally lead creative thinking and teaching the basics of entrepreneurship skills in schools. By the end of the course participants will have a substantial understanding of tools such as;
• What is Your Role as a Teacher Creating,
• Using Personal Learning Profiles for Students;
• For facilitating creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills among their students
• They will get teaching guidelines by learning types of Intelligences, Learning Styles.
• Get teaching guidelines for designing lessons based on brain-storm and creative thinking, Teaching core entrepreneurial competencies, including business modelling,
• Design thinking and business planning.
• Getting familiar with the role of creative thinking, entrepreneurship and self-management.
• Learning how to help and improve your students to find and manage their potential
• Creating your own teaching style based on creative thinking and entrepreneurial skills in classroom
• Introducing didactic games and simple exercises to foster and creative thinking entrepreneurial thinking in students
• Using interactive tools to provoke entrepreneurial thinking of school-children and students
• Enhancing creative problem solving
• Identifying the concept of Creative thinking in schools
• Creating Personal Learning Profiles,
• Discussing the elements of fostering creative thinking, entrepreneurship and self-management skills.
• Working in groups cooperatively
• Designing lesson plans
• All kind of teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course,
• A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
• They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
• A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
• A Europass Mobility Certificates will be given to each of the participants.
- 26.04.2021 > 30.04.2021 (ID: 118438)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 109162.
There are no reviews for this course.