New Approaches in Measurement and Evaluation of ART EDUCATION
Sessions in 2019
4 - 10 February 2019 - Paris (Confirmed) (DONE)
12 - 18 August 2019 Paris (DONE)
Sessions in 2020
• 20 -26 January 2020 – Rome
• 18 – 24 May 2020 – Paris
The groups of participants can choose the locations at the specified dates.
Course Duration: 7 days
Course Fee: 490€
NEW APPROACHES IN MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION OF ART EDUCATION
This course is aim to describes some methods you can use to analyze and improve your instruction, using your own observation and records and by gathering feedback from your students. In other words, these measurements make a great contribution to education.
It helps the students to improve their knowledge on the different techniques. Also, the course focuses on personal growth and development. So, students can interpret how to organize as well as concentrate their progress.
Objectives of the Course
• Classifying art base evaluation
• Evaluating personal growth
• Evaluating teaching methods
• Recognizing school environment, policies, curriculum
• Describing Management System (LMS) tools
All the participants will:
• Decide which qualities of your teaching to evaluate,
• Choose an appropriate assessment method,
• Make changes to improve your teaching,
• Improve the knowledge on the different techniques for evaluation and planning extending,
• Teach qualitative and quantitative research methods,
• Learn how to observe and evaluate,
• Design surveys and monitoring grading keys, analyzing data, ability to work in teams.
• Working in groups cooperatively
• Assessing online teaching effectiveness
• Blending new and innovative educational trends
• Focusing on practical and skill-based interactive learning, immediate feedbacks, hands-on activities and inspiring discussions on best practices.
• All kind of teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course;
• A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
• They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method. A closed Facebook group will be created for getting know each other of all participants and to share practical information.
• A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- 18.05.2020 > 24.05.2020 (ID: 108956, Confirmed))
- Register before 11.05.2020