Fluency and English Language Development for Educational Staff - 2 weeks
This practical 2 week course is ideal if you are looking to develop your English language knowledge and improve your fluency. Similar in structure to our 1 week programme, this 2 week programme will give you more opportunity to work on your language and fluency development. Participants at a lower level will join a General English course which will include modules with a focus on language development and training in speaking and listening skills in English.
This course is ideal for teachers, trainers and anyone working in the education sector, such as heads of schools or administration staff who wish to develop their fluency and communication skills to express themselves more confidently in English.
During the course, you will have opportunity to:
develop your fluency and be able to express yourself more confidently and effectively in English improve your English language knowledge in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, and be able to speak English more accurately develop your practical communication skills such as active listening extend the skills you need to socialize and network more confidently.
Course Fee : Euro 700.00
Programme Fee : Euro 100.00 includes the registration fee, airport transfers and the social programme including two cultural guided tours including a visit to Malta's Capital- Valletta
- 06.04.2020 > 17.04.2020 (ID: 107028, Confirmed))
- Register before 27.03.2020
- 13.04.2020 > 24.04.2020 (ID: 107034, Confirmed))
- Register before 03.04.2020
- 11.05.2020 > 22.05.2020 (ID: 107033, Confirmed))
- Register before 01.05.2020
- 25.05.2020 > 05.06.2020 (ID: 107018, Confirmed))
- Register before 15.05.2020
- 08.06.2020 > 19.06.2020 (ID: 107026, Confirmed))
- Register before 29.05.2020
- 22.06.2020 > 03.07.2020 (ID: 107025, Confirmed))
- Register before 12.06.2020
- 29.06.2020 > 10.07.2020 (ID: 107024, Confirmed))
- Register before 19.06.2020
- 06.07.2020 > 17.07.2020 (ID: 107023, Confirmed))
- Register before 26.06.2020
- 20.07.2020 > 31.07.2020 (ID: 107022, Confirmed))
- Register before 10.07.2020
- 03.08.2020 > 14.08.2020 (ID: 107021, Confirmed))
- Register before 24.07.2020
- 17.08.2020 > 28.08.2020 (ID: 107020, Confirmed))
- Register before 07.08.2020
- 05.10.2020 > 16.10.2020 (ID: 107019, Confirmed))
- Register before 18.09.2020
- 19.10.2020 > 30.10.2020 (ID: 107027, Confirmed))
- Register before 09.10.2020
- 02.11.2020 > 13.11.2020 (ID: 107017, Confirmed))
- Register before 23.10.2020
- 16.11.2020 > 27.11.2020 (ID: 107016, Confirmed))
- Register before 06.11.2020
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
Malta, 06/10/2016. Attualmente siamo in mobilità presso l'ETI e possiamo affermare che è un centro di formazione per apprendere la lingua inglese, l'insegnamento e la conoscenza della stessa abbastanza organizzato . I responsabili sono molto ospitali. Gli organizzatori, Franco Debono e Giusy Campo, e la Responsabile legale , Sandra Montalto, hanno articolato le nostre attività' di studio, dal 04/10/2016 al 15/10/2016, in modo ottimale includendo anche attività culturali e sociali a St. Julian's-Valletta-Midna- Gozo-Comino (Malta) insieme ad altre scuole partecipanti dell'UE. Le teachers Tessie, Niki, Valerie e Roberta preparatissime e brave.
Translate (Registered users only)