Fluency and English Language Development for Educational Staff
This 1 week course is ideal if you are looking to improve your English language skills and further develop your fluency and communication skills in English. No matter what level of English you are at, we can address your language and communication needs.
This course is ideal for teachers, tutors, trainers and/or educators who wish to develop their fluency and communication skills to express themselves more easily and more confidently in English. We assess each participant, thereby ensuring that the course is at the right level for you. Those at a lower level will join a General English course which will include modules with a focus on language development and hands-on practice of speaking and listening skills in English.
During the course you will have the opportunity to:
develop your fluency and be able to express yourself more confidently and effectively in English improve your English language knowledge in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, and be able to speak English more accurately develop your practical communication skills such as active listening extend the skills you need to socialize and network more confidently.
Course Fee : Euro 350.00
Programme Fee : Euro 100.00 includes the registration fee, airport transfers and one cultural guided tour to Malta's Capital- Valletta
- 06.07.2020 > 10.07.2020 (ID: 107000, Confirmed))
- Register before 26.06.2020
- 20.07.2020 > 24.07.2020 (ID: 106999, Confirmed))
- Register before 10.07.2020
- 03.08.2020 > 07.08.2020 (ID: 106998, Confirmed))
- Register before 24.07.2020
- 17.08.2020 > 21.08.2020 (ID: 107006, Confirmed))
- Register before 03.08.2020
- 05.10.2020 > 09.10.2020 (ID: 107005, Confirmed))
- Register before 25.09.2020
- 19.10.2020 > 23.10.2020 (ID: 107004, Confirmed))
- Register before 02.10.2020
- 02.11.2020 > 06.11.2020 (ID: 107003, Confirmed))
- Register before 23.10.2020
- 16.11.2020 > 20.11.2020 (ID: 107002, Confirmed))
- Register before 06.11.2020
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 10633.
There are no reviews for this course.