CONFIRMED ERASMUS+ staff mobility training courses 2019/2020
DOREA has been offering professional and personal development courses for educators and administrative staff of schools, adult educations centres, VET centres and Higher Education Institutions since 2012. Since 2014, DOREA team with 40 trainers from all around the Europe have delivered around 400 training courses to more than 4500 educators under Erasmus+ KA1 staff mobility programme.
DOREA offers 30 different courses organised in 12 countries across the Europe as well as tailor-made courses to specifically meet your needs! All of these training courses is taking place in 12 beautiful countries across the Europe – Cyprus (Limassol), Greece (Athens & Thessaloniki), Czech Republic (Prague), Italy (Palermo & Pisa), Spain (Barcelona), United Kingdom (Essex), Ireland (Dublin), France (Lyon), Portugal (Porto), Hungary (Budapest), Croatia (Split) and Bulgaria (Varna).
The already confirmed course sessions for 2019/2020 can be found online here: https://dorea.org/officially-confirmed-course-sessions/
*The schedule is updated every week.
You can pre-register to the course by filling the form online here: https://dorea.org/pre-registration-form/
If you need help with choosing the course or prefer different dates, than the ones scheduled, please email training coordinator Viktoria (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will be happy to answer all your questions and help you to choose the course that suits your needs best.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- DOREA Educational Institute
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving; Literature, languages (incl. CLIL), classical languages; Specific target groups: migrants, Roma, other minorities
- Key competences
- Digital; Languages; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- School management; Teachers & school staff: primary level; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 400 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 15.07.2019 > 31.12.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 02.12.2019
OrganiserDOREA Educational Institute