English for Erasmus+
Are you writing or managing Erasmus+ applications but are worried about your English skills? Then this course is for you! In 7 days, you will learn how to deal with the English language in Erasmus+ applications, how to communicate with your partners effectively and how to report your project’s results to your National Agency.
Throughout this course, we’ll explore the fundamentals of English writing focused on the needs of an Erasmus project. All course activities are designed to help you write clearly and get top marks in your Erasmus+ application and final reports.
It leads to a Level 7 EQC Certificate, accompanied by a Europass Certicicate Supplement with 10 transferable ECVET points.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
– read the Erasmus+ guide effectively
– use the Erasmus+ guide and other EU key literature for linguistic inspiration
– write with clarity
– edit yourself
– edit other people’s work
– write effective emails
– customize your writing style to the different documents of an Erasmus+ project life-cycle
– use ICT tools that make your writing life easier.
Participants from different European countries will have the opportunity to discuss their teaching experiences and consider potential future cooperation between their schools or organisations.
Course Contents Overview:
This course will introduce you to:
– the grant writing process
– where to look for linguistic inspiration
– how to write different parts of the Erasmus+ application
– how to edit yourself
– how to edit other people’s work
– how to write effective emails
– how to approach the interim and final reports
– ICT tools that will help you write an Erasmus+ application
Course participants will be given several practical exercises based on the theoretical background provided and their own teaching experiences.
- 23.08.2020 > 29.08.2020 (ID: 147688)
- 01.11.2020 > 07.11.2020 (ID: 145440)
- 18.04.2021 > 24.04.2021 (ID: 103597)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 103594.
There are no reviews for this course.