ERASMUS+: The Power of Educational Coaching (GR)
Teaching nowadays is becoming more and more demanding. Educators have a task of providing students with 21st-century skills and engaging them in learning while facing challenges on how to organize learning to a large number of students with diverse needs. New innovative tools and approaches are becoming the trend to meet the needs of educators and students however it is getting difficult to follow them and choose the most suitable ones.
With the aim to support educators in achieving results by bringing accountability to the learners’ side, the course aims to empower educators by providing them with coaching and mentoring tools that will help them to overcome arising challenges when current practices no longer meet the needs.
After the training course participants will be able to:
● Apply coaching and mentoring input, methods, techniques and tools in their work.
● Apply the tools given in their work with students
● Identify which areas they need to improve or develop;
● Identify their core skills and strong points for coaching;
● Develop their self-confidence;
● Select which tools are suitable for their working reality;
● Set their learning goals and outcomes for coaching;
● Improve their capacity for self-reflection.
● Implement the different tools in different situations;
● Be flexible and adapt to different situations;
● Improve their empathy and capacity for connection;
● Improve their awareness on their communication at all levels: verbal, non-verbal and vocal;
● Develop their own coaching and mentoring attitude, alongside with a toolkit that supports them in their work.
More information can be found in our website: https://dorea.org/erasmuscourses/educational-coaching/
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 101906.
There are no reviews for this course.