ERASMUS+: Blended Learning & Flipped Classroom
The course aims to introduce participants with 6 clusters of innovative pedagogies putting emphasis on the Blended Learning. During the course participants will learn about various forms of blended learning including Flipped Classroom and how to apply it in practise. Participants will also discuss challenges of implementing blended learning and how to overcome them
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- DOREA Educational Institute
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving; Pedagogy and didactics; Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Key competences
- Digital; Mathematical, science, technology and engineering; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level; Teachers & school staff: special needs
- 400 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 18.11.2019 > 22.11.2019 (ID: 101883)
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.
OrganiserDOREA Educational Institute