Evaluation environment for fostering intercultural mentoring tools and practices at school (E-EVALINTO)
Image: E-EVALINTO logo
E-EVALINTO aims to promote peer mentorship to reduce early school leaving among migrant students and to acknowledge the value of interculturality, as well as develop an ICT framework for assessing, managing and developing activities for intercultural contexts. The Erasmus+ funded project focuses on decision-making processes and the identification of different patterns in the situations analysed.
Tackling early school leaving is a stepping stone towards improving the opportunities of young people and for supporting smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, as shown in the priorities for the EU 2020 strategy. The E-EVALINTO project aims to implement an early intervention strategy in order to reduce the gap between migrant and non-migrant students.
The project focuses on the implementation of intercultural mentoring programmes and activities which are supported by an ICT environment, composed by a set of tools and practices that serves as a framework for evaluating intercultural issues within school contexts, by developing:
• A prevention and early intervention strategy based on peer mentoring actions to reduce early school leaving in young students with migrant background.
• An ICT framework for assessing, managing and developing activities for intercultural contexts.
- Practice (indirect evidence)
- Cyprus; Ireland; Italy; Poland; Spain
- BG; CZ; DA; DE; EL; EN; ES; ET; FI; FR; GA; HR; HU; IS; IT; LT; LV; MK; MT; NL; NO; PL; PT; RO; SK; SL; SR; SV; TR
- School level
- Intervention level
- Intervention intensity
- Funding source
- European Funding