Virtual stroll across Europe
The main topic of the project is digital education and the development of digital educational content from various areas (literature, history, culture, foreign languages, etc.).
The aim of our project is to create interactive digital maps of each of the cities of partnership schools on Google Maps platform. All of the partners will participate in the creation of multimedia content which will consist of video material that shows literary, cultural and historical features of their cities. The participants of the project are teams of teachers and students from the age of 14 to 18.
- hosting students and preparing relevant activities (student exchanges)
- organising workshops connected to film making
- the ability to use video recording equipment
– digital camera, video editing software, broadband microphone, voice recorder, camera stands
- purchase of a drone from the project budget
- students' dress up for the purposes of filming the videos (optional)