KA201 partnership - COVID-19 applications in 2020 exceptionally
Dear colleagues, We would be very glad to cooperate with you, your institution and colleagues in the field of Erasmus+ KA201. Our PIC is: 945593928
Our OID is: E10052650
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 1: +359 896048712
Telephone 2: +359 896048707
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MotivatedLearningFE/
NPO/ NGO "Motivated Learning for Everyone" is an association working in the field of education and training of European dimension as a successful Erasmus+ KA1 course provider. We have a huge Erasmus+ experience and would be a hardworking partner in any type of KA2 projects. Its main objectives are: Building useful partnerships of international cooperation and transfer of experience and good practices; Developing skills to work in an international team and foreign language communication skills; Formation of European and democratic attitude to the European Union; Encouraging and promoting the needs of adult learners for lifelong learning and professional self-improvement; Working on intercultural issues; Forming a sense of active European citizenship; Reinforcing the role of lifelong learning in creating a sense of European citizenship based on understanding and respect for human rights and democracy, and encouraging tolerance and respect for other peoples and cultures; Promoting European cooperation in quality assurance in all sectors of education and training; Working and collaborating with all sectors of the community ( professionals, young people, adults, children, men, women, elderly), and especially those at risk of social marginalization; Promoting social inclusion of young people, pensioners, the unemployed, minorities, the poor and people with disabilities; Improving and developing literacy of adults in various aspects, such as: - Practical teaching skills, techniques and methodologies; - Content and presentation of the material in the field of education to literacy; - Management of institutions/organizations offering literacy courses to adults; - The aspects of education for adult literacy persons connected with the system and policies. NPO "Motivated Learning for Everyone" has a reach experience in Life Long Learning Programme, such as preparation of seven Comenius projects - multilateral and bilateral, for primary school; participation in study visits, in EU workshops and seminars. In 2013 NPO "Motivated Learning for Everyone" has organized in-service Comenius and Grundtvig training courses under LLP in Madrid, Spain. Since 2014 NPO "Motivated Learning for Everyone" has implemented hundreds training courses in the field of KA1 of Erasmus+: Learning Mobility of Individuals in top EU locations, such as: Sweden, Finland, Spain, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Ireland, Bulgaria, the Netherlands. NGO "Motivated Learning for Everyone" has received a very positive evaluation as a feedback from all participants of different European countries: teachers from Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Romania, Italy, Poland, Finland, Slovakia, Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden, Estonia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Spain, Lithuania, Slovenia, etc. We continue our successful work in Erasmus+ KA1 and would be very glad if we could join your KA2 project as a partner, because project's topic is of great interest and importance for our association.
We would like to take part in a Strategic Partnership in reponse of the COVID-19 situation as follows:
1. Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness:
- activities to deploy digital tools and methods to deliver quality and inclusive education through online/virtual means, including blended teaching, training and learning;
- activities to support learners, teachers and trainers in adapting to online/ distance learning;
- activities to teach and promote safer and more responsible use of digital technology;
activities to understand how best to incorporate digital online technology into subject-specific teaching, training and learning, including work based learning.
2. “Partnerships for Creativity”:
- activities linked to reinforce all aspects of creativity in non-formal and formal education, by enhancing the development of skills and competences;
- measures to accelerate digital transformation and use of digital means to adapt to the way creative products, cultural goods and events are created, managed, disseminated, accessed and consumed;
- activities to promote active citizenship and social inclusion through arts, especially among young people;
- activities to nurture talents and foster entrepreneurship (including social entrepreneurship) in cultural and creative domains;
- learning tools and resources, materials, courses and training modules to foster creativity, culture and multiculturalism;
- artistic and cultural initiatives with an educational dimension or aimed at raising awareness on societal issues and European matters (theatre plays, exhibitions, music performances, discussion fora, etc.);
- activities to establish or reinforce networks and new collaboration models (notably through virtual means) stimulating intercultural engagement and flourishing of creative mindsets among citizens, in particular young people;
- transnational mobility activities that promote learning opportunities in creative spaces and cultural heritage sites, including creative residencies for artists and creators in the fields of non-formal/formal education and youth work.