Encouraging Equality in Sports
We need two more partners about the ready-to-apply project (Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Portugal). The main idea of our project is as follows :
" Sport unites people, eases tension and/or help society realize people share more than
what divides them. Sport is the most combining instrument for freedom and peace in the world as we all know. In a shattered world, sport is very important instrument that connects people together. The unifying energy of sports in society must teach us to use sports to build bridges among opposite ideas and to fill in the gaps which divide community. So we, as partner schools decided to use these factors as a step to deal with these issues, because we all know there is and will be always
differences or disabilities till the end of the world:
- Violence and abuse
- Lack of communication
- Substance abuse
- Gender discrimination
- Lack of language education
- Early school leaving
- Social class discrimination (Social inclusion and integration)
- Discrimination based on religion and belief
- Discrimination based on appearance".
- To increase awareness on issues of bullying, violence and abuse, direct and indirect discrimination, early school leaving, media and social media illiteracy, substance abuse and lack of language education.
- To diminish the effects of the issues mentioned above using the combining power of sports
- To name and inform the consequences of the issues mentioned above
- To better equip PE teachers and coaches dealing with the issues mentioned above
- To encourage the students, teachers and school managements for learning a foreign language, especially English, to better understand international education aspects
- To raise the attraction of our schools among future students using the unifying power of sports to reduce early school leaving
- To use technology and internet for sustaining communication instead of wasting time on social media for the sake of media literacy
There will be unique learning and teaching environments in our schools where students will not see a simple education building. To do so, every single third parties will also feel responsible to help seeing the education world more beautiful with the power and energy of sports. "Sports for all" because
"Every Life Matters"