Erasmus+ KA1 vocational practice and placements in Italy
We strongly believe and hold extensive experience in setting up vocational work placements, apprenticeships and traineeships schemes for students, graduates and NEETs, both at local and international level.
You can find more information about us ad the vocational training placements that we offer at www.vocationalplacement.com
In the framework of the Erasmus+ programme, we act as sending, receiving and intermediary organization enabling the match between high-quality workplaces and trainees. Our international team of experts offers a tailored support to schools and companies throughout all the phases, from proposal design, to participants selection; from preparation, to monitoring, validation and reporting.
This support includes:
• Identification of high-quality workplaces;
• Support in the selection, interview and matching processes;
• Support in the validation process (ECVET/Europass certificates, learning agreements, quality commitments);
• Management of practical and logistics details including board and lodging;
• Continuous monitoring and tutoring;
• 24 hours phone support and emergency service;
• On-arrival training, full orientation tour and welcome kit;
• Language courses, local transport, airport transfers, cultural visits (if requested).
There are several reasons why we may be the right partner to support your school or company in establishing a successfully traineeship or apprenticeship scheme:
• We worked with thousands of trainees, schools and companies (over 400 students received in the last year);
• We’ve experience in designing, submitting and managing projects funded by Erasmus+ and European Social Fund;
• Our staff is international and can support you in 8 languages;
• Our process is tailored and personalised on your needs;
• Bologna is a very convenient location for a quality traineeship.
Examples of work placements include:
• Tourism, hotel and catering
• Mechanic, electrician, logistics
• Automotive, CNC, mechatronics
• Agriculture and agribusiness
• Construction and landscape architecture
• Information Technology
• Finance and accounting
• Graphics, marketing and communication
• Healthcare and social care
More at www.vocationalplacement.com
We can take care of all the practical and logistic arrangements including airport transfer. We believe that quality lodging conditions are essential for a successful project. Participants need to feel comfortable and relaxed to make the most of their learning experience. We offer various kinds of accommodation based on your needs and requests. Based on our experience we propose high quality hotels for short stays and fully furnished residences for longer ones The residence option is compatible with self-catering, half or full board.
We ensure continuous monitoring and evaluation establishing a well-equipped team with a coordinator fully dedicated to the project.
We support our partners in the recognition and validation of learning outcomes from drafting the learning agreement and quality commitment to producing the Europass/ECVET certificates plus our specific certificate.
We support our partners in gathering all final documentation and reports.
In our experience a good cultural programme increases the motivation of the participants and their satisfaction toward the project. We have experience in organizing cultural visits as well as social activities in order to make the stay more pleasant and interculturally stimulating for learners and staff. Moreover we can organize technical visits such as - to give an example - to the Ducati museum.
Thanks to its accessible location in Bologna we organize cultural visits to Florence, Venice, Pisa and other major Italian cities.
Our team is composed by experts from all over Europe that speaks fluently 8 languages. The coordinator and mentors that are assigned to each project are able to support the participants from every point of view including the linguistic one.
Upon request we organize Italian intensive language courses. The courses are tailored to the participants needs and professional profiles and combine speaking-focused language classes with social and engaging activity programmes.