SUBJECTS AND PARTICIPANTS
Our participants – from Italian VET schools for tourism, catering business, marketing and accounting – would be teachers of these subjects (this are the denominations in the Italian curriculum):
• food and wine (enogastronomy)
• tourist/hotel reception
• lounge and bar (waiters and barmen)
• travel agency/tour operator operations
• economy/business administration/administration
• accounting / accounting / finance
marketing / communications / psychology
• law (for tourism)
• tourist and/or economic geography
• foreign languages (English, French, German, Spanish)
Very important, we are pretty much interested in the CLIL methodology, as well as in any innovative methods and tools for teaching and learning.
In addition, we may have:
• school principals
• school managers
• heads of teachers
• internationalisation managers
• work placement managers
• admin clerks.
Our original plan was to realise a physical mobility and we still hope to do it in the next future (from May onwards), but due to the pandemic emergency, we have now to focus on a virutal mobility. Hence, we may have a blended mobiity: first step on-line and afterwards in presence.
If interested, please don't hesitate to contact us.