Racism, Prejudice, and Discrimination
Legislation in the UK and other EU countries prohibits discrimination in education and supports inclusive education.
The EU countries also have obligations under international human rights law to provide inclusive education for all regardless age, race, gender.
Finding ways to fight or prevent discrimination is essential to ensuring students’ educational opportunity.
Confronting discrimination can be challenging and intimidating, but it is critical to safeguarding students’ rights to learn.
The training will be of interest to those wishing to develop knowledge and skills to support effective anti discriminatory practice and promises to provide many practical and thought provoking examples.
The training focuses on the development of teachers' professional competences.
This course takes a refreshing look at the subject of discrimination and equality with an interactive session that aims to encourage a greater understanding of the subject.
The training is engaging and interactive, facilitating a productive dialogue between participants and offer a balance between theory and the practical application of approaches.
The training can be adjusted according to the needs of participants.
3 study visits to local school will be included in the programme.
- 15.06.2020 > 23.06.2020 (ID: 129007)
- 01.07.2020 > 09.07.2020 (ID: 129014)
- 10.07.2020 > 18.07.2020 (ID: 129013)
- 10.09.2020 > 18.09.2020 (ID: 129012)
- 24.09.2020 > 02.10.2020 (ID: 129006)
- 03.10.2020 > 11.10.2020 (ID: 129005)
- 14.10.2020 > 23.10.2020 (ID: 129004)
- 30.10.2020 > 07.11.2020 (ID: 129003)
- 09.11.2020 > 17.11.2020 (ID: 129002)
- 19.11.2020 > 28.11.2020 (ID: 129001)
- 03.12.2020 > 12.12.2020 (ID: 129000)
Βαθμολογία και κριτική
Για να προσθέσετε σχόλιο πρέπει να είσαστε συνδεδεμένος.
Δεν υπάρχουν κριτικές για το σεμινάριο αυτό.