MONTESSORI METHOD AND THERAPY
Course organizers will send a list of materials related to the course topic that the participants can read to prepare for the course.
Maria Montessori (1870-1952), the first woman doctor, pedagogue and anthropology professor of Italy, develops a pedagogy that fits to the maximum extent of the individuality of each child at the beginning of the century.
This is a pedagogy that suits the child's individual skills and interests, individual learning speed and character traits.
In 1899, he developed his own method during his administration at the orthophrenic school of special children in Rome. A group of children with disabilities who are educated shows a near success in the state qualification examinations.
Montessori Pedagogy and Montessori Therapy accepting with their own personality, special uğ sense-development tools gelişim and suitable for the child's, building plan kendi
to contribute to the development of activities.
The Montessori approach allows the child to develop in many ways. Montessori aimed at the development of children, especially in this area. These areas,
4-Academic learning (reading-writing and arithmetic)
Montessori therapy can be used independently on its own. This therapy
The method was developed by the Munich Developmental Rehabilitation Center.
Participants in this course will gain theoretical and practical knowledge about the Montessori Method; The lecturer will give them instructions on how to apply Montessori in their classrooms. Participants will compare the traditional approach with the Montessori approach. How can they support them in the solution of their problems with the Montessori Method (Therapy) of the children in their class who are socio-emotional, physically, mentally, and also have difficulty in learning? The teacher will learn how to use the Montessori Method in the education of normal and special children.
The methodological approach includes:
• Team - Building Sessions;
• Group Discussions;
• Problem Solving Activities;
• Project - Resolving Activity
• Ice Breaking and Warming Sessions,
• Self-Motivation Sessions;
• Learning the terminology of scientific pedagogy
• Learn the materials needed for the Montessori class
• Recognize the Montessori environment
• Learn how to apply Montessori to your class
• To support the child's general development through stimulation of sensomotoric, cognitive, social and emotional development processes,
• To prevent the danger of mental disorder,
• Reducing and stabilizing an existing condition and / or adverse effects of this condition,
• Support the family in education
• To cooperate with the close environment of the person in order to facilitate the adaptation of the child to his / her environment and acceptance.
WHAT ARE THE BASICS OF MONTESSORI THERAPY?
1) Montessori education method developed by the Italian doctor and pedagogue Maria Montessori
2) Today's social pediatrics, genetics, neuro-physiology, neuro-psychology and psychology knowledge,
3) Up-to-date information from development rehabilitation research.
WHO ARE MONTESSORI THERAPY FOR WHO?
• Children who cannot develop according to their age.
• Children who have difficulty in perceiving themselves and their surroundings.
• Children who are concentrated and have attention disorders
• Learning and performance-success disorder
• Children who have difficulty in gross and fine motor (motomotoric) movements.
• Children exhibiting social behavior disorders.
• Children with psychomotoric differences.
• Children diagnosed with autism and down syndrome.
• Children with speech-expression difficulties.
• Children with hearing-visual impairment.
• To introduce the fundamentals of Montessori method
• To know the origins and history of Montessori
• Think about good practice examples from the successful implementation of the Montessori approach
To learn about scientific pedagogy
• Learn the importance of environment in Montessori
• Integration with teachers from various European countries
• Development of language and communication skills
• Increased capacity for international cooperation
The trainees will be given soft and hard copies of all the lecture materials that they offer to their colleagues in their organizations to be interested in creative thinking and 21st century teaching methods. In addition, a participant list will be created to exchange ideas / experiences. Self-assessment materials will be provided. At the end of the course, the participants will prepare a questionnaire to get detailed feedback on the effectiveness of the training activity.
MONTESSORI METHOD / THERAPY TRAINING PROGRAM
Welcome to the country, arrival, welcome training
1.Day: Montessori program general objectives
Montessori approach and principles
2.Day: Materials Used in Montessori Education / Therapy
Daily Life Materials
Sensory Materials Training
3. Day: Language materials
4.Day: Mathematics Materials Education
5.Day: Cosmic Materials
: Materials, tools and toys developed according to country culture
Weekend: Cultural activities for participants to recognize the European Culture and to improve their foreign language competence.
On-the-job Observation-Professional Knowledge, Improving Foreign Language Proficiency, Reviewing New Methods and Techniques, Joint Strategy Development will be done.
Arrival to Montessori School, meeting, observation of the school units, presentation of the country, exchange of information with the school management and teachers, development of the curriculum, meeting with the students, teaching Turkish songs to our students, exhibiting our traditional children's play karagöz and Hacivat in English etc. will be held.
6.Day: Arrival at school, meeting, observation of school units, presentation of country-school presentation,
exchange of information with school management and teachers, development of curriculum, meeting with students
: Observing Daily Living Materials and Sensory Materials in Montessori School
7.Day: School management and exchange of information with teachers, curriculum development studies, foreign language skills development, interaction with students.
To observe the application of language and mathematical materials to normal / disabled children in Montessori School
8.Day: School management and exchange of information with teachers, curriculum development studies, foreign language skills development, interaction with students.
Observing the application of materials, tools and toys developed by the cosmic materials in the Montessori School according to their own culture,
The 5-day program will be as follows:
08: 00-08: 30: Breakfast
09: 00-09: 15: Training preparation
09: 15-10: 45: Education
10: 45-11: 00: Rest and need break
11.15-12: 30: Education
12: 30-13: 30: Lunch
13: 30-15: 00: Education
15: 00-15: 15: Rest and need break
15: 15-16: 45: Education
17: 00-19: 00: Cultural activities, language skills development
In the case of acceptance of the project, the course provider will be contacted again and the weekly and daily work program will be finalized.
1 day program
08: 00-08: 30: Breakfast
09: 00-09: 15: Training preparation
09: 15-12: 30: On-the-job observation, Collaboration
12: 30-13: 30: Lunch
13: 30-19: 00: On-the-job Observation-Professional Knowledge, Improving Foreign Language Proficiency, Investigating New Methods and Techniques, Developing Joint Strategy, video creation
Die nächsten Sitzungen
- 23.05.2022 > 29.05.2022
Bewertung und Kommentar
Bewertungen können nur von verifizierten Kursteilnehmerinnen und -teilnehmern über das Mobility Tool+ der Europäischen Kommission erstellt werden. Wenn Sie an diesem Kurs teilgenommen haben, nutzen Sie zur Bewertung bitte das Mobility Tool+. Sollte der Kurs noch nicht im Mobility Tool+ aufgeführt sein, wenden Sie sich mit folgender Kurs-ID an Ihren Projektkoordinator:Bewertungen können nur von verifizierten Kursteilnehmerinnen und -teilnehmern über das Mobility Tool+ der Europäischen Kommission erstellt werden. Wenn Sie an diesem Kurs teilgenommen haben, nutzen Sie zur Bewertung bitte das Mobility Tool+. Sollte der Kurs noch nicht im Mobility Tool+ aufgeführt sein, wenden Sie sich mit folgender Kurs-ID an Ihren Projektkoordinator: 87587.
Für diesen Kurs liegen keine Bewertungen vor.