Dieses Portal verwendet Cookies zur Optimierung der Browserfunktion. Informieren Sie sich, wie wir Cookies verwenden und wie Sie Ihre Einstellungen ändern können.
Embracing Language Diversity in Your Classroom
Teachers often face a number of complex challenges linked to the increasing language diversity experienced in many classrooms across Europe. Free movement across intra-European borders as well as increasing migration into Europe has made the language situation in Europe increasingly diverse over the last decades, and many teachers are struggling to find the most suitable way of approaching this situation.
This course aims to encourage primary and secondary teachers from all subject disciplines to reflect about the importance of language awareness and to show them how to better use the linguistic diversity in the classroom. This MOOC is especially valuable for teachers who are new or not very experienced working in bilingual and CLIL projects, and it will serve to provide participants with various tools and resources for a more efficient and innovative teaching and learning.
In this MOOC, participants will:
- Be aware of the importance of teachers’ awareness about the students’ language diversity.
- Understand and turn language diversity into an asset for their teaching
- Learn to empower language teaching with innovative technologies (CLIL, Multilingualism and Translanguaging) and how to apply them in the classroom.
- Explore freely available online tools and open educational resources for language teaching and learning to integrate in the classroom
- Become familiar with Multilingual classroom projects
- Learn how to build learning activities using resources for CLIL
Enrol now in this course to learn about how to become a language-aware teacher
- 24.09.2018 > 31.10.2018
- Vor dem 31.12.2028 anmelden