STEM WIDER PROJECT-KA2 - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices KA201 - Strategic Partnerships for school education
Hello, We are primary schools, NGO,Enstitution from, Turkey, Spain, Romania and Italy.
Our project aims to
• Improve leadership to support STEM teaching at primary schools aged 7-11
• Develop teacher STEM pedagogy to support disadvantaged pupils
• Strengthen Careers Information and Guidance (particularly strengthening technical pathways)
• Highlight the vast resources to help teaching and promote careers in STEM
• Encourage enrichment activities in schools for pupils and the community to raise awareness of STEM careers.
We are looking for primary schools ( target group is 7-11)If you are interested in the projects please send your PIF document and explain us What you can do(Roles) in the project, your needs, expectations from in this project
(Please send your e-mails to email@example.com)
ecxept Turkey, Spain,Romania,Italy
All programme countries can join.Teachers will participate in trainings in Spain in the project.