I KNOW MY CHILD FROM HER/HIS FRIEND
The most important problem in high school children's family communication is that they think they do not understand each other. This lack of communication, conveyed by generations, such as the sign of puberty, causes the young people who shape our future to go through an important period. Child family communication will contribute to avoid harmful habits, to develop self-confidence, to increase school success, to direct in career planning, to make psychological obstacles brought by age more comfortable and to avoid least harms.
This project is shaped by the parents' understanding of their children through their peers.
The main purpose of the Project is to improve the communication between students and their parents. Fort his aim the sub objectives of the projects given below;
• Ensure that the students are supported by the parents according to their interests and needs.
• To reveal the reasons that make parental student communication difficult.
• To Identify undesirable elements in communication
• To recognize the importance of family support
• To uncover family expectations and children's expectations from family
Parent-student communication is intended to be understood and improved. In this project, the parents were brought together with their children’s peers in a teacher’s co - operation. Thus, a parent can understand what the child thinks about other students, and the students will have a chance to understand what their parents think about through another family.
collaborative and hardworking partners.